Friday, December 14, 2018

Artifacts

Here's a bunch of artifacts I might include in my current megadungeon campaign. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do!

Maw


Maw is a greatsword, with a wide groove along the blade bearing the name, MAW, three skulls carved into the crossguard, and a pitch-black jewel in the base. The sword is found acting as a mere +2 weapon, but upon striking a living enemy with an unmodified roll of 20 will kill them instantly. Upon being used in this manner, the weapon's modifier increases by 1, until it reaches +10. When the current owner dies, it reverts to a bonus of +2. It has the following other powers and effects:

2x I
2x II
3x III
1x IV
1x V
2x VI

Orb of the Watcher

This brass orb is found on a marble pedestal, covered with a tablecloth. The tablecloth is embroidered with roses on the sides and a huge skull on the top. The orb itself is highly polished, and if inspected it will show the most dangerous area within 24 miles, or on the same dungeon level if used within a dungeon. It will show the party being slaughtered by whatever dangers lie within the revealed area, so that if a trap is within the room it is shown being triggered. This may be used as much as the PCs like, but it will cease to function

4x I
1x II
2x III
1x IV
1x V
4x VI

That's all I've got for now, see you next post

No comments:

Post a Comment